Since its inception in 2011, Facing Facts has worked with a wide network of partners in various capacities.
The ever-growing list below includes main partners, associate partners, funding partners and potential members of what we consider the Facing Facts network built throughout the years, with partners contributing to different stages of the Facing Facts initiative. We are excited to have submitted an application to grow and develop our network significantly in the next four years!
We consider this community of practice to be one of the core strengths of Facing Facts and look forward to further strengthening our network.
- Osservatorio per la sicurezza contro gli atti discriminatori (OSCAD)
- National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC)
- National University of Public Service (NUPS)
- AGS (An Garda Síochána)
- B’nai B’rith Europe
- Dutch Centre for Documentation and Information Israel (CIDI)
- Community Security Trust (CST)
- European Roma Information Office (ERIO)
- European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC)
- European Network on Independent Living (ENIL)
- European Network Against Racism (ENAR)
- Irish Network Against Racism (INAR)
- Movimiento Contra la Intolerancia
- International Network Against Cyber-Hate (INACH)
- ILGA Europe
- Hatter Society
- ZARA Zivilcourage und Anti-Rassismus-Arbeit