Since its inception in 2011, Facing Facts has worked with a wide network of partners in various capacities.
Since 2022, the Facing Facts Secretariats manages the Facing Facts Network. The network consists of now 27 members in 15 countries who act as change makers to make the impact of hate visible and provide understandings and responses to hate crime and hate speech in Europe and beyond.
The ever-growing list below includes main partners, associate partners, funding partners and potential members of what we consider the Facing Facts network built throughout the years, with partners contributing to different stages of the Facing Facts initiative.
The Facing Facts Network works across communities and institutions to transform understandings of and responses to hate crime and hate speech in Europe and beyond for the benefit of victims, communities and EU societies.
We consider this community of practice to be one of the core strengths of the Facing Facts Network and look forward to further strengthening our network.
Facing Facts Network
- Ministry of Interior, Austria
- ZARA Civil Courage & Anti-Racism Work, Austria
- ZARA Training, Austria
- CEJI-A Jewish contribution to an inclusive Europe, Belgium
- Collectif pour l’Inclusion et contre l’Islamopbohie en Belgique (CIIB), Belgium
- European Network on Independent Living (ENIL), Belgium
- European Roma Grassroots Organisations Network (ERGO), Belgium
- Human Rights House Zagreb, Croatia
- Estonian Human Rights Centre, Estonia
- Ligue Internationale Contre le Racisme et l’Antisemitisme (LICRA), France
- Association of Counseling Centers for Victims of Right-wing, Racist and Antisemitic Violence in Germany (VBRG), Germany
- RAA-Sachsen, Germany
- CLAIM Alliance, Germany
- Human Rights 360, Greece
- Racist Violence Recording Network, Greece
- Hatter Society, Hungary
- Irish Network Against Racism (INAR), Ireland
- Fondazione Centro di Documentazione Ebraica Contemporanea (CDEC), Italy
- Observatory for Security Against Acts of Discrimination (OSCAD), Italy
- COSPE, Italy
- Centro per la Cooperazione Internazionale / Osservatorio Balcani e Caucaso Transeuropa, Italy
- Human Rights Monitoring Institute, Lithuania
- Never Again Association, Poland
- Anti-discrimination Education Society (TEA), Poland
- Jewish Community of Porto, Portugal
- Fundación Secretariado Gitano, Spain
- Spanish Observatory of racism and Xenophobia (OBERAXE) of the Secretary of State of Migrations, Spain
- Centrum Informatie en Documentatie Israel (CIDI), Netherlands
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the Facing Facts Network.
- National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC)
- National University of Public Service (NUPS)
- AGS (An Garda Síochána)
- B’nai B’rith Europe
- Community Security Trust (CST)
- European Roma Information Office (ERIO)
- European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC)
- European Network Against Racism (ENAR)
- Movimiento Contra la Intolerancia
- International Network Against Cyber-Hate (INACH)
- ILGA Europe