Call for External Formative Evaluators
The Facing Facts Network is seeking an external evaluator who can help to assess the Network activities, strategies and its quantitative and qualitative impact. The formative evaluation should accompany the project implementation in the next four years.
The formative evaluation will ensure the quality of the project and will allow us to yearly monitor and assess the impact of the activities. The evaluation is intended to be formative, providing feedback throughout the project’s lifecycle about preliminary results so that the Facing Facts Network consortium can reflect on how to best improve its positive social impact.
Criteria for Selection
- Demonstrated capacity for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Prior experience and expertise related to evaluating NGOs, European projects and/or in the field of anti-discrimination, hate crime, hate speech, human rights and/or education and training.
- Fluency in English and able to draft and submit all reports in English.
- Consultant’s understanding of the context in which Facing Facts is operating.
How to Apply
- Please send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 20th, 2022 with:
- Description of applicant organisation, previous work done in this area, and cvs of person or people working on the evaluation;
- Description and outline of the proposed research approach demonstrating an understanding of the evaluation mission; and
- Detailed budget and timeline for deliverables mentioned above.
- Face to face or virtual interview to take place in late-April.
The full call can be downloaded here.
The full terms of reference (ToR) can be downloaded here.