REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Facing Facts online course on online hate speech
Online hate speech is a global problem that needs a global solution. The majority of internet users have witnessed or been a victim of online harassment. It is time to stand up against hatred and take action! The Facing Facts course on online hate speech provides the perfect opportunity.
Sign up now by clicking here and start learning from 1st February.
This course is for anyone interested in taking action against online hate speech. If you are an individual activist, a member of a community, working for a civil society organization, or for a public authority, this course can offer you new insights and practical approaches to deal with online hate speech.
Whether you are taking this course out of curiosity or because you are a professional dealing with online hate speech on a regular basis, the Facing Facts course on online hate speech will give you new insights through a variety of interactive learning methods: videos, dynamic lectures, case studies, testimonies and quizzes are all included to facilitate your learning process!
- Learn the best practices from experts in the field
- Practice through a variety of case studies and develop your own ideas
- Exchange, collaborate and communicate with other students for the best experience
Ready to sign up? Choose the package that fits you best!
- The concept of hate speech: Recognize the nature and impact of hate speech.
- Monitoring hate speech: Explore how monitoring can help to clean the digital streets and reinforce your advocacy work.
- Countering hate speech: Consider the range of counter-actions possible within a framework of choices and determine which will be most suitable for you to achieve the desired change.
For more info or questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Facing Facts Online course on online hate is speech was developed in partnership with
This course was made possible thanks to the financial support of
|The project is Co-funded by the RIGHTS, EQUALITY AND CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME (2014-2020) of the European Union|